Arrow New Family Application
Arrow Christian Academy exists to support homeschooling families in which the parent is the primary educator of their children. Arrow Christian Academy was formed to enrich, encourage and equip homeschooling families through a Christ-centered education. The mission is to allow families to aim together in educating, loving, and disciplining their children. Arrow is a drop-off academic & enrichment program that supports parents in their role as the primary educators of their children by offering a structured classroom model to complement their studies at home. Classes meet on Fridays and are offered in an a la carte manner to allow parents to choose which classes are best suited for their child.
Arrow Academics offers classes for middle and high school students on Wednesdays, with additional electives offered on Fridays. Designed to be a partnership with homeschooling parents, these courses will continue Arrow’s commitment to a Christian worldview and will be designed to both strengthen study skills and achieve a high academic standard. Depending on the course, there may be prerequisites to maintain academic standards and classroom success, and both math and modern foreign language will meet two days a week (Wednesday & Friday). We look forward to partnering with our families to sharpen these precious arrows as they aim to launch into the Lord’s purposes for their lives. May the Lord richly bless you as you consider what role Arrow has in your academic plans next year!
Classroom Expectations: As a 1-2 day a week educational model, our class community days are highly valuable. In order for our classroom time to be successful & in order to respect teachers and fellow students, Arrow maintains a low tolerance code of conduct. Students should follow the teachers’ and staff’s directions the first time given and be respectful at all times.
Discipleship Model: Arrow seeks to come alongside you as you disciple your children in the ways of character, integrity, respect, and faith in Jesus Christ.
Home Run Ministries Inc., DBA Arrow Christian Academy, is a Christian organization, which subscribes to the basic tenets of Biblical Christianity. The following statements are the belief positions of Home Run Ministries & Arrow and are the basis for its operations and teachings.
● The Bible, both Old and New Testaments, are the inspired, inerrant, infallible, and final authoritative Word of God.
● There is only one God, eternally existing in the three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. God the Son was revealed in the person of Jesus Christ, fully God and fully man in the flesh, except without sin. God the Holy Spirit indwells and seals any person who accepts Jesus Christ’s sacrificial death as the only payment for their sin.
● Man was created in the image and likeness of God, but through Adam’s sin all men fell, inherited a sinful nature, and became alienated from God’s righteousness and holy character. Man is now under God’s wrath and condemnation, totally depraved, and of himself, utterly unable to remedy his lost condition.
● In order to redeem man from his lost condition, God sent His Son, Jesus Christ to pay the penalty of man’s sin through His substitutionary death on the cross. Through His subsequent visible, bodily resurrection Jesus Christ has made the way for man to be reconciled with God the Father. Jesus Christ offers this free gift of salvation to man. It must be accepted individually in faith alone, not trusting in any personal acts or works, but in His death and resurrection only.
13) Please list one reference per student. This can be any adult who has been in a place of authority.
14) Please list the Arrow family willing to sponsor you *If you do not have a sponsor, please provide one additional reference per student. References can be any adult in who has been in a place of authority with your children such as a music instructor, sports coach, teacher.
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Arrow New Family Application
Agree & Sign