English 1 Comp & Short Stories – 3rd Pd Wed (8th)
$375.00 – $425.00
- IEW Portable Walls for Structure and Style Students, 3rd ed. (Required for students new to IEW. Helpful for students who are familiar with IEW. Students may also use the Student Resource Notebook if your family is familiar with this tool.) — https://www.rainbowresource.com/product/046432/Portable-Walls.html?
- Easy Grammar: Plus Student Workbook (Red) — https://www.christianbook.com/easy-grammar-plus-workbook/wanda-phillips/9780936981147/pd/6981147?product_redirect=1&search_term=Easy%20grammar%20Plus&Ntt=6981147&item_code=&ps_exit=PRODUCT%7Cnew&Ntk=keywords&event=ESRCP
- Easy Grammar: Plus Teacher’s Edition (Red) — https://www.christianbook.com/easy-grammar-plus-teachers-edition/wanda-phillips/9780936981130/pd/981130?event=CPOF#CBD-PD-Description
- A Circe Guide to Reading, by Andrea Lipinski and Andrew Kern (Mrs. Souders will coordinate a group order this summer) — https://www.circeinstitute.org/store/literature-guides/circe-guide-reading
- Short stories and poems (these will be provided by Mrs. Souders)
Supplies: (1) 1/2” 3 ring binder; Tab dividers labeled with the following titles: Grammar, Writing, Literature, Graded Work; Notebook paper for notes; Highlighters for annotation — pink, orange, yellow, blue